Personal Care at Normandie Ridge is defined as a lifestyle option for individuals who want to maintain their independence but may need assistance with their physical care.
For those who want to maintain their independence but may need assistance with their activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, preparing meals or administering medications, Normandie Ridge Personal Care is the perfect choice. Personal Care offers an active, independent and social setting, while also providing care and support from our dedicated staff. With four levels of Personal Care available, including Memory Care, Normandie Ridge provides a safe environment based on the resident’s individual needs and wants. Personal Care is located in the Manchester complex, with easy access to all of the exciting amenities provided!
Here to meet your daily needs
Residents enjoy a home-like atmosphere — they can furnish and personalize — that encourages independence, dignity and peace of mind. Three meals are served daily in the conveniently close dining room, and adaptations can be made to menu choices for specific dietary needs. Residents have full use of the easily accessible laundry area or can request staff to do their laundry. All rooms have an accessible emergency call system.
For the daily fee, residents enjoy:
- Complete housekeeping and bed linen services
- Medication administration and management
- On-campus activities and off-campus trips
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Staff support available 24 hours a day
- Appointment scheduling
- Assistance with bathing
- Three meals per day
- Private bathroom
Interested in Memory Care or Personal Care? Contact Amanda Woods, PC Administrator for a tour!
The Memory Care Residence
The Memory Care Residence at Normandie Ridge has been specifically designed to provide the best possible care for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. We’ve created a homelike environment, opportunities to successfully wander, natural light, a garden outdoor space, security to keep residents from harm, and more. By focusing on these details, we provide our residents with an opportunity to continue enjoying the abundant life they have come to know. In addition, our memory care specialists offer opportunities for familiar, comforting activities to help keep residents’ minds sharp and reduce the effects of memory decline.
The features built in to the Normandie Ridge Memory Care residential neighborhood reflect the most up-to-date insights into the special needs of seniors living with dementia.
- 14 private rooms and 2 semi-private rooms
- Staff members who dine with residents to remind them of home
- Sensory-based activities to stimulate and challenge mental acuity
- ‘Way-finding’ methods to facilitate easy navigation
- Items such as aquariums, full cupboards and hutches that help stimulate residents’ memories
- A circular pathway inside the building that allows for uninterrupted walking
- An enclosed secure patio and garden
- Physical attachment to campus that allows residents and staff to feel included
- Detractors that discourage the desire to exit, such as doors that look like walls