Independent living in Garden Cottages is for seniors who are able to live on their own but prefer living in a community that provides services such as dining and social activities, and amenities including an indoor heated pool.
As an alternative to completely downsizing into an apartment, we offer 65 well-groomed Garden Cottages ranging in size from 725 to 1,356 square feet. They are available in a variety of floor plans and feature one or two bedrooms plus bath options. This is really the best of both worlds: an independent residence without maintenance worries.
The convenience of living in one full service community is a key benefit to our residents. Cottage dwellers can take advantage of a variety of services and amenities throughout the neighborhood. Pharmacy services, medication delivery, meal preparation, housekeeping, laundry services, and an on-site beauty salon/barber shop, are just a few of the added benefits that make life at Normandie Ridge even more convenient.
- Full-sized kitchen appliances
- Washer and dryer
- Generous closet and storage space
- Central air conditioning/heating
- Upgrade options available for flooring and kitchen.
- You can also add a screened in porch, or covered patio!
Tour available garden cottages! Contact Melanie Falk, Director of Sales & Marketing, today!
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance and grounds keeping service
- Property taxes, sewer, water, and refuse collection
- On and off-campus programs and social activities
- Fitness center and fitness classes
- Use of the wood working shop
- 24-hour emergency support
- Heated, indoor pool
- Fine arts studio
- Walking paths
Garden Cottage Floor Plans & Pricing
With your Garden Cottage entrance fee, you make a one-time investment in maintaining your independence. This gives you the security of a resident-centered community that becomes a true family with your best interests in mind.