Residential living in the Garden Cottages means living independently while enjoying a relaxed lifestyle—without the worries and burdens of owning a home. There are many reasons to choose Normandie Ridge.
The convenience of living on a full-service campus is one of Normandie Ridge’s main attractions. Moving to Normandie Ridge means saying good-bye to the hassles of lawn care, snow removal, mulching and other maintenance responsibilities. Close proximity to Manchester Commons offers easy access to a variety of on-campus amenities including a beauty salon, fitness room, pool and other commonly used services.
There are 71 Garden Cottages ranging in size from 725 to 1100 square feet. Cottages are available in a variety of floorplans and feature one or two bedrooms plus bath options. Customization (screened porch, covered patio, skylights, fireplace, etc) is available. Each cottage has a full kitchen, living/dining room, washer/dryer and much more!
Residents pay an entrance fee and a monthly service fee, which includes maintenance services and taxes.
- All major kitchen appliances
- Choice of flooring options
- Heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detector
- Washer and dryer
- Window blinds
- Wired for telephone and cable
Services Included in the Monthly Fee
- 24-hour campus security
- 24-hour emergency care (optional personal alert system)
- Full use of campus amenities
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance and grounds keeping service
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- School and property taxes
- Water, sewer, and trash disposal
- Aquatics Center
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Café/general store
- Fitness Center
- Wellness program